Therapeutic Yoga for Aging Gracefully
Perfect for older adults and seniors!
Reclaim and maintain health and vitality
Cultivate a higher level of contentment with the aging experience
- Feel more strength, flexibility, physical balance and coordination
- Experience enhanced mental clarity
- Improve your daily energy levels
Join Sierra Wagner, Mitch Hall and Ken Breniman in this workshop series and learn essential yoga poses, breathing practices and meditations to assist in the prevention of loss of vitality and wellness, and to aid in healing, for issues effecting older adults and seniors. Specific topics areas include: balance, flexibility, strength and improving energy levels. Emphasis is also placed on brain health and cognitive function with a discussion of scientific background that explains how movements, meditations and mindfulness practices help to sharpen the mind. The emotional and spiritual aspect of transitioning into older age and the re-evaluation and rethinking of one's life is honored inside it's own module with practices to cultivate equanimity, compassion and celebration.
No prior yoga experience is required! This workshop is not designed for seniors who cannot stand unaided and need to practice in a chair.
- June 12th Yoga for Strength
- June 19th Yoga for Flexibility
- June 26th Yoga for Balance
- July 10th Yoga for Improved Energy
- July 17th Movement and Meditation to Sharpen the Mind
- July 24th Practices to Lift the Spirit
$135 by May 22, $150 after
* Full series only, no drop-ins; no refunds or roll-over for missed classes; all sales final